Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Satisfied Customer

Looks like my rant below did pay off!! Not only did someone leave me that comment below, but I had THREE different voicemails from customer service reps at Comcast apologizing and offering to help. I called the first one back (a very nice guy named Andrew) and he was wonderful. He apologized for my lack of service and offered me a FABULOUS deal on cable at a great rate (we're getting all the premium channels for free!), FREE INSTALLATION (since my house has to be hardwired) and they are going to hook up 3 different outlets so we can have 3 tv's in the house at no extra charge. Now that is what I call customer service! They are coming next Monday and he promised that they would be on time. He even gave me his DIRECT LINE to call him if I have any problems. Wow! Love it - I don't have to wait on hold everytime I call.

So now Sailor Boy feels like a chump (his words) because he sees that sometimes, unfortunately, you have to be a little rude/forceful/downright bitchy if you want to get your way. He actually apologized and said he was proud of me and excited that we're getting such a good deal. I'll report back after Monday (from my HOME computer since it will be hooked up!! hehe) on if they did a good job and showed up on time, etc.

In other news - I had a HAIR EMERGENCY!! OH MY! We have well water at the new house, which I was super scared about (because growing up with a well, my blonde hair turned orange on occasion). Well I do my own color (and I do a fabulous job if I do say so myself - plus it's so much cheaper than a salon). I go to touch up my roots yesterday evening. Everything is fine and dandy until I look at my hair after I rinse it out....IT'S GREY/GREEN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Luckily it's really only the parts of my hair that were super blonde (they like rejected the dye), so the underneath and back parts look normal. But the front (where I have all my highlights) are HORRIBLE!! So I called my salon and BEGGED for an emergency appointment to get it fixed. She should just be able to neutralize it and then highlight it, hopefully!! I got tomorrow at 5pm. WISH ME LUCK!! I have a HUGE wedding to attend on Friday night, so I need it fixed ASAP!!! AHHHHH!!

2 comments:

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

That comment from comcast is crazy. I wonder how they found your blog. Good luck with your hair!

Kate said...

I can't believe comcast left a comment like that! Mabey their use to unsatisfied customers ranting about them on their blogs? haha who knows... anyways hope your hair gets back to normal.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs