Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Obsessed

Ok, I swear this will not be turning into a wedding blog, but I had to post about this wedding dress I found today. Yes, it's too early for me to go dress shopping, I just think this is the most beautiful, classy and classic dress.

You can click on it to make it bigger so you can see all the gorg detail on the dress!!! The material is to die for...ahhh! The price tag for a Ramona Keveza dress MAY just be like my entire wedding budget, but at least I have this picture of what I LOVE to use as inspiration when my mom and I go shopping!

7 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

That dress is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!! I love it :)

Lisa said...

10/10!!!

Mrs. Nurse said...

Beautiful dress!

tickledpink said...

That is a gorgeous dress! It is very stunning!

Lulu said...

Oh my gosh girl that dress is GORGEOUS!!

Mrs. L said...

You should turn it into a wedding blog. You seem like you've got great taste. I've got a good friend marrying into the family soon so we've got one to plan. I'll be checking back to see what you come up with.

Sandra said...

That is a gorgeous dress! I love your Blog design!! Thanks for stopping by mine. I am now following you...

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs