Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pumpkin Overload!

Does anyone else LOVE eating all things pumpkin flavored this time of year? I can't seem to get enough pumpkin!!

Trader Joe's has a few seasonal pumpkin things you can only get this time of year and I've been stocking up.

Their pumpkin butter is so good! I put it on everything and I've even started stirring some into my greek yogurt to sweeten it up and then using that with crackers as a snack. You apparently can use the pumpkin butter to make pumpkin pie and pumpkin soup. The pumpkin bread mix is really good and super easy to make. I made muffins last week and I can't stop eating them!

Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I recently learned that they actually sell this year round, you just have to ask. However, I will only drink it in the fall because that way it stays special!!Pumpkin Roll...my fave Thanksgiving dessert!! So yummy and really pretty too. This year I may attempt to make it myself.

I think I'm just in the mood for Pumpkin stuff because I really love Thanksgiving! It's such a great holiday because there is no stress or obligations...it's a holiday completely surrounded by food! Yum!

2 comments:

Posh Peach said...

I love pumpkin stuff!!! The pumpkin spice latte is so yummy. I've been wanting to try pumpkin butter so I'll have to look for it here. I'm off to Charlotte tonight to see Emily, Kellyn, Sam and Jen P.! We're going to Asheville to have a lil reunion yay! Miss you grandbig! So glad we can update each other through the blogs. Thanks for encouraging me to start one :)

Ashley said...

Hey.. do you mind sharing where you work. You can email me if you'd prefer. We are looking into venues in Annapolis mylifeasacrazycatlady@gmail.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs