Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!!

I can't believe it's already New Years and it will be 2009 in less than 24 hours. New Years Eve is my favorite holiday...I love dressing up and just celebrating for the evening. It seems like my NYE plans get less and less exciting each year as I get older though. A few years ago, my BFF K and I literally threw a party at her house for over 100 people. It was insanity!! What are we doing this year??...having a quiet dinner in and watching the ball drop. I will probably be in bed by 12:30am. Oh well, I'm still excited to have a nice low key night and ring in the New Year with my close friends and wonderful fiance! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Also, exciting news on the wedding front...we mailed out our Save the Dates today!!! AHHHH! It's really real now...no going back! So people should get them next week! We did it slightly early because the wedding is on a holiday weekend and I wanted to make sure people knew the date in plenty of time to make plans. Jake only complained a very little bit about helping me with the "arts and craft" project (as he called it) of lining all our envelopes and stuffing them. We actually managed to line 185 envelopes (EDIT - yeah, we only lined 85. Totally a mistype! We would be rockstars if we could line 185 envelopes in an hour...hahaha) in just about 1 hour! I was impressed with his work ethic...haha! I captured the moment on film...Doesn't he just look so happy and excited?? And the finished product, complete with our beautifully lined envelopes (we used the same navy polka dot paper as I used for the bridesmaids cards)
Ignore the ugly white marks for all the names and stuff. Love!!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Those look awesome! I love the envelope liners!

Lulu said...

Those look great! I completely agree about NYE, my plans get more and more "low key" every year. Have fun!

Sandra said...

I love your Save the Dates!! Happy NYE and 2K9!!!

Lilly P. Wannabe said...

Your save the dates are precious!! Happy New Year!

Barefoot in the Park said...

LOVE THEM! So cute!!

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

They look like they are kate spade! Those are adorable.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs