Thursday, December 18, 2008

Huge Sigh of Relief!!

So we just got our first catering quote from a caterer we met with on Monday for the wedding. This caterer is definitely my #1 choice, but after we met with them, I was SUPER nervous that the quote was going to be ridiculous. Well it was MUCH more reasonable than I though...and considerably less than the number I was estimating in my head!! Maybe it's just because I'm in the industry, so I know how much everything costs, but I was so excited! And it includes a bunch of upgrades that I wanted, like a fun signature drink, super cute linens and chiavari chairs! Now convincing my dad that this amount is actually a really good price may be a little more difficult!

1 comment:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Oh, those chiavari chairs are so nice. I am thinking of investing in some for our home. We have nice wooden folding chairs with leather white seats but chiavari really make the tables look nice.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs