Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I'm so excited to have a few days off and spend time with my family. I'm working until noon today, and then we're off to Baltimore to do Christmas Eve dinner, presents and midnight church service with Jake's family. Tomorrow we're having my parents over for Christmas breakfast and then going to my aunts for Christmas dinner. We haven't seen any of my extended family since we got engaged, so I'm excited to share the details with all my aunts, uncles and cousins!

It's crazy to think that this time next year, we will be married! We're just going to relax and enjoy it. We're also taking a much needed wedding planning break until after New Years. I have an appointment for January 5th at a boutique in town to try on wedding dresses! Ahhh!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Posh Peach said...

Hi grandbig! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!! I left you an award on my blog. Love and miss you!!

Lisa said...

Merry *belated* Christmas!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs