Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The new love of my life

Yes, I am now the proud owner of an amazing Apple MacBook. Can I just say how obsessed I am?? My old 5 year old Dell laptop died a slow and painful death over the last few weeks and it finally collapsed on Monday evening. I had known that the next computer I would get would be a Mac, so it wasn't really too hard of a decision for me to go get one on Tuesday night. 

I'm obviously still majorly adjusting to it and it will probably be weeks before I really start understanding everything. But it's already so incredible!!! I guess I'm in the Mac cult now!!

7 comments:

Lulu said...

I am REALLLLLY contemplating getting a Mac. They just intimidate me, because I am used to the simplicity of the PC. But, I desperately need a laptop and so many people adore their Macs!

Sandra said...

Trust me! You will love it more everyday ;-) I even took those classes at the Apple Store so I could learn more about using it since I had always had a PC!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I made a comment to your Jan 5. Honeymooners post. Sorry I couldn't find your email to tell you. I hope it helps.

Polos & Pearls said...

from what I understand, people who get mac's end up living by them. maybe thats something I need to look into.... Hope you planning is still going great! I have enjoyed reading about it!

Barefoot in the Park said...

I AM SO JEALOUS. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I LOVE my mac!! I don't think I could ever go back to a PC. Mine even has a pink cover on it so it is super cute. After I got my computer I decided that I NEEDED an Iphone too, so I guess I am completely converted. Another good thing is that they hardly ever get viruses.

I am so excited for you!

Katy said...

I just got a new mac, too! My old one died last Friday. It was sad. But now I have Fleetwood (Mac). :-)

I name my computers. The old one was Hobey.

Apple is definitely the way to go. They are very user friendly and doesn't take much to jump sides.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs