Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So all these life changes (house, wedding, etc) are definitely taking a toll on me...I feel so blah! Since I have nothing interesting to write about, I stole this from Ashley:

1.Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Probably call the fire department. I don't hold grudges.

2.Your best friend tells you she's pregnant. What is your reaction? Well I would tell her since her wedding is only 26 days away, it's not horrible news. She can totally hide a tiny tummy.

3.When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face? Hmmm...

4. Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name? Noah, Jackson or Henry.

5. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name? Lily or Reese.

6.What are you craving right now? Chocolate. As usual.

7.What was the last thing you cried about? Our offer on the house we love getting rejected. And then I cried again when we went out to look at some more "options" and found nothing but crappy unlive-able houses.

8.When you buy something and your change is a penny, do you keep it? No.

9. What color is your tissue box? We're out of tissues.

10.Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan? No fan in our room. But I did just dust the fan in the kitchen.

11.What was the last voice mail you received about? From my best friend C in Florida, giving me some crazy gossip!!

12 .Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year? Hmm I have no idea.

13.Have you ever had a garage sale? I've never had one myself, but I have sold some stuff when my parents were having one.

14.What is the last beverage you had? Chai Tea with breakfast.

15.Are you happy right now? Yes, definitely! 2009 is such an exciting year!

16.Who came over last? All the girls for K's bachelorette party last weekend!

17.Do you drink energy drinks? No, never. Unless you count Diet Coke.

18.Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? I'm an only child, so no. However, since I look absolutely nothing like my parents, I've had complete strangers ask me if I was adopted.

19.Dark or light jeans? Dark.

20.What was the last movie you watched at home? Twilight.

21.What is in your pocket? My pants don't have pockets.

22.Who introduced you to your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband? My friend R during kickball.

23.Where do you hurt? No where.

24.What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? I like the seasonal aisle...in the summer, I love the aisle with all the cups and fun stuff!

25.When is your birthday? October 26th

26.What are you going to do after this? I have an appointment at 11:30 with my bride for this weekend.

27.Who was the last person you went shopping with? I went shopping alone yesterday and bought absolutely nothing! I did order some stuff online this morning from J.Crew though!

28.What about your favorite dessert? Chocolate cake or ice cream. or both, at the same time.

29.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Nope, I'm named after my mom's best friend.

30.Do you like pickles? Love them!

31.Is someone in love with you? Yes, I'm pretty sure!

32.What color is your couch? Green tweed

33.Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member? um no. I literally couldn't look less like my family. Both my parents have dark brown hair and very tan skin. I'm as pale as you can get and blonde. They are also both super tall and I'm only 5'4". It's very weird.

34.Does someone like you right now? Yep.

35.Do you know anyone in jail/prison? No.

36. Who was the last person to send you a text message? My best friend C, to follow up on our gossipy conversation.

37. How many hours did you sleep for last night? 8.

38. Do you swear at your parents? Umm yes, I have a horrible cussing problem. I get it from my mom!

39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? I have no idea.

40. What is the last thing you spent money on? Stamps.

41. Name one thing no one can ever take away from you? ????

42. What is the last thing you ate that had onions in it? Roasted Vegetable Risotto I made for dinner last night. And I'm eating again for lunch today.

43.Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos? Crunchy, I hate puffy ones.

45.Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook before? I don't think so.

46.Do you wear a name tag at work? Yes, on Saturdays during the wedding.

47.What color is your iPod? White

48.What is your favorite key chain on your keys? The only thing I have on my keys is a monogrammed key fob thingy. It's pink and green plaid. I can't wait to get a new one with my new monogram in September!

49.Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? I'm definitely not pregnant. That's a scary thought!

50.What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

3 comments:

Wila (aka Ali) said...

I love all the info and the questions. I'm definetly going to steal it soon! Keep up the house-front...my friends have put in 3 offers, none have gone through. I know how frustrating it is!!!

pinkandgreenonthescene said...

I love your girl names! Those are some of my favorites, too.

Well I Do Declare said...

So fun!! I loved reading these :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs