Friday, April 10, 2009

Engagement Pics!

We got our engagement pictures taken on Sunday and my wonderful photographer has already released them and sent us the pictures! Even though it was slightly chilly, it was super sunny and a great day to take pics! I'm pretty much obsessed with most of the pictures, not going to lie!

Even though it's slightly crazy, I'll probably do a couple posts over the next few weeks with all my favorites because there's quite a few that I think are blog-worthy. These are just the first ones that I stole off our photogs blog :-)







I think the dress was the perfect thing to wear because it really makes the pictures look bright and fun. And I was pleasantly surprised that it was easy to convince J to wear pink! I decided against wearing a cardigan all together because it was warmer than expected on Sunday...I was definitely still cold when we were down by the water and the wind was blowing, but oh well!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute, I love them!

honey my heart said...

cute photos. your dress is so pretty

Nora said...

They came out so well! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING PICTURES!! Turquoise is your color! That dress is the best! I added you to my blogroll. I adore your blog.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
xox MBM

Miss Lemonade said...

Too Cute!

Where did you get your dress?

Well I Do Declare said...

All are great, but that second one is just too cute! Y'all are such a good looking couple. I agree... the dress was perfect!

Mrs. Nurse said...

I love the pictures & the dress. I love engagement pictures :)

BRD said...

Adorable!

Needs Help said...

They look great! And I love that dress you are wearing :)

Sassy Engineer said...

How adorable! I'm glad you went with the dress option - it is perfect.

CAC muffin said...

yes your blue dress is so beautiful in the photos they are all so amazing!

Jules said...

I wanted to say that I just found your blog and love it!

Your engagement pictures came out so well and the color of the dress completely pops in every photo. Your photographer did an amazing job!

Have a Happy Easter!

Silvia said...

Such cute photos, he last one is my fav!

Barefoot in the Park said...

love the photos...

LOVE THE DRESS!

Posh Peach said...

Ahh grandbig you are too too precious!!! The dress looks fabulous. I love the pics! Can't wait to see more! Hope you had a wonderful Easter :)

AndroidRub said...

You feel your phone has a boring background wallpaper, you want to change your phone wallpaper, so let me introduce you 5 latest wallpaper themes:
wedding wallpaper
https://colorwallpaper.net/red-wallpaper/
https://colorwallpaper.net/pink-wallpaper/
https://colorwallpaper.net/green-wallpaper/
https://colorwallpaper.net/gta-5-wallpaper/
https://colorwallpaper.net/clash-of-clans-wallpaper/
You can also find more at wallpaper website:wallpaper download


 
Site Design by Designer Blogs