Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back from Block!

We are back from our wonderful vacation. I was really sad to leave on Sunday and even more sad to go back to work today. Block Island was really incredible!! I would highly recommend it - we had a blast all week. The weather was great and we got some relaxing beach time in, as well as exploring the island (it's only 10 miles total, so we rode our bikes around alot). The wedding was absolutely amazing on Saturday evening - one of the best I've been to! They had a really fun after party at a local bar with a fun band and late night munchies...doesn't get better than that!

I'll post some pictures tonight...I think I took about 200 (oops!), but I'll post some highlights.

Also....OUR WEDDING IS IN 6 WEEKS!!!! How did this happen??? Holy crap - I am in serious wedding mode now. I'm sure I will be posting with tons of projects and progress over the next few weeks.

My 2nd bridal shower and bachelorette party are THIS WEEKEND! YAY! The bridal shower is mainly with my friends (with my mom and J's mom included) on Friday evening and then we leave Saturday morning for THE BEACH for the weekend! You have no idea how excited I am...I'm sure there will be many pictures and stories early next week!

2 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

cannot wait to see all the pics!

your wedding is going to be amazing, you have such great taste and you just might know a thing or two about weddings ;)

kHm

Belle said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear about the shower and bachelorette bash!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs