Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Burned Out

So today was my halfway point in my personal training sessions. Let's just say they have gotten much more intense than at the beginning. At my training session today, J.D. (my trainer) announced that he was going to be kicking my butt. Ummm yeah. He pushed me to the point where I was "burned out" as he called it - basically the breaking point for my body. My entire body was shaking when I left. I can't even begin to explain what we did for 60 minutes. I had to do 75 real sit ups (not crunches) with a 20 pound weight on my chest. Followed by about 50 push ups where I had to walk across the floor on my hands and feet in the push up position - like moving plank. He ended with throwing a 20 pound medicine ball at me, having me run to catch it, do a squat to pick it up and then throw the ball back to him. For 15 minutes straight. Holy HELL. 

I will not be blogging tomorrow due to the fact that my arms will more than likely not work. 

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm in pain just reading about your workout! Hope you can relax tomorrow!

~M~ said...

Sounds hard!!!!

Belle said...

Yikes!! I don't think I'd be able to move after that either!

Anonymous said...

ouch!! hope you get some awesome results after all this hard work! = )

Lisa said...

Holy cow - it's always a good feeling after knowing you busted you butt, but gaaaaah it sucks getting there!

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Ouch! Hopefully those arms and fingers recover so you can blog! ;)

Have a great weekend!
xo,
Jennifer

KatiePerk said...

I am so impressed with you! Way to go! I love your wedding dress! You are going to be a stunning bride. Have you checked bluefly.com? They have some really pretty dressy white dresses right now and a lot of them are on sale. Good luck shopping!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs