Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sneak Peek - Part 3

I'm on a roll today with blogging, so I thought I would do another picture post!!!

After J and I saw each other and got our formal portraits, we did the bridal party photos. I love how bright and fun everything looks. For as nervous as I was to pick yellow bridesmaids dresses, I am really glad we went with them now!
J and I reserved a school bus to take our friends down to the wedding venue and back, to make sure we didn't have any drinking and driving. Our photographer got the great idea of posing with the bus and I LOVE the way the photos came out!

A little more candid!

Now onto the details... Obviously this is the part of the wedding planning that everyone loves!

Inside the tent, with the tables and chairs and linens

Close up of the table centerpieces and table names. You can sort of see the lemons in the bottom of the vase, I love how the yellow popped against the navy linens. Our tables were named after fish that Jake has caught. Our wheatgrass centerpieces with the striped and polka dotted flags that I had made. I'm proud of the fact that I wrote out all the names on the cards and I think they came out pretty well! We had big containers of lemons and limes as decor on some of the tables - such an easy and cheap way to add some color!Program fans - these were a lifesaver as it was a little warm during the ceremony. You can also see the fun colored lanterns that hung over the dance floor.

Tomorrow - The Ceremony!

9 comments:

Hailey HRH said...

LOVE all the details. and the bus is just perfect!

Ashley said...

You did good!

Sandra said...

Where did you find your bridesmaid's dresses?? Love your colors! Everything is perfect!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

super cute pics!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

The pictures just keep getting better. I LOVE the ones of just the 2 of you, and the bus ones are super fun, too. Can't wait for more!!!

jessica lynn said...

everything just looked so beautiful! :)

BRD said...

What beautiful details! Everything looks amazing. Can you plan my wedding? :)

--DC Prep

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!! What a beautiful wedding...you look georgous!!

Mrs. P said...

I just came across your blog! I am doing a lemon-themed wedding (May 29, 2011) and I saw the wide cylinder of lemons behind the place cards :) So beautiful! Looking forward to reading your old wedding-planning posts as well as new posts!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs