Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY Friday!!

Today really is a HAPPY Friday - I am off the entire weekend! AHHH - 3 days in a row! I haven't been off on a Saturday (not counting vacations) in at least 2 years! Since I worked ALL last weekend, I get a nice break from work and I actually get to hang out with my husband! We never have days off together, so I'm not sure what we will even do with ourselves. Unfortunately, the weather forecast is not looking good, but I would be perfectly content to snuggle under a blanket all weekend and watch movies. But even this yucky weather can't ruin my good mood today, knowing that I don't have to come back into the office until Tuesday!

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Saturdays off!! Hope you and your hubs have a great weekend! = )

KatiePerk said...

Enjoy yourself! Snuggle up! I am considering making some chili!

MCW said...

Best weekend ever!!!

Freck said...

Woohoo! Enjoy your long weekend :)

EmilyB said...

yay! Enjoy every second :)

Red and White Preppy said...

Yayyyyy :) Enjoy your weekend!

coffee break said...

Enjoy your day off!

Always Organizing said...

Have a great weekend! Snuggling sounds perfect :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time and have a great weekend! Long weekends are so, so nice!

Anonymous said...

I wish every day was Friday :)

LOVE your blog! I have the exact same style as you!

Courtney said...

I wish I had today off! Have fun!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs