Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holy Yum!

Currently loving: The pumpkin scone at Starbucks. OMG - this is heavenly! I didn't expect it to be so yummy! I actually wouldn't really call this a scone because it's surprisingly soft and chewy on the inside. It has the most delicious glaze on top. And I decided to punish myself and look up the nutritional info - it's not great, but it's not horrible for an occasional treat. Too bad I've had 2 in the past week! ooops - oh well, a few splurges never hurt anyone!!

9 comments:

BRD said...

Just looking at the picture of it is making me salivate. Yum!

--DC Prep

MCW said...

I cannot even get anything at Starbucks. They post calorie counts in NY. So every time you want something you feel guilty!

Freck said...

Omg, that looks delicious.

My apologies if this background has been up for awhile, but I'm loving it!!

Anonymous said...

Yum--I'm loving anything pumpkin right now.

JTS said...

I'm not a fan of pumpkin but I do have a special fondness for Starbucks. Pretty much anything from there can brighten up an otherwise crappy day.

Belle said...

Yum! That looks so good!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh it looks delish!! I love pumpkin anything!!

Anonymous said...

that looks sooooo yummy! Why does the closest SB have to be an hour away from me?! pure torture! Hope your having a great day! = )

The Pink Chick said...

This looks very yummy! I might have to try this!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs