Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

2009 was such a wonderful year, but I hope that 2010 tops it!! Here's everything that we accomplished this past year...

*** Bought our first house in May


*** Went on a fabulous honeymoon to Aruba

*** Started working on updating our house - still a work in progress!

*** Had our first full year of being dog parents, and loving it! 

*** J turned 30 (and I turned 28) and I threw the first party at our house to celebrate!

I didn't really make any resolutions for 2010. I just want my family to be happy, healthy and successful in the New Year. We will continue to work on making our house "a home" and hopefully I can convince J that we NEED hardwood floors before the spring! We also plan to completely renovate our kitchen this year, as well as maybe even hang some pictures on the walls! (yeah, we still have NOTHING hanging on the walls - I'm very indecisive about it)

I already have some fun plans for 2010 which I will fill you all in soon! I'm so excited to see what the future has in store for us!

5 comments:

micah said...

Happy New Year! Hardwood floors are on my list too :)

MCW said...

You certainly had an amazing 2009...hope you can top it in 2010!

Sherrie said...

It sounds like 2009 was an amazing year for you. Here's hoping 2010 is even better! :)

Freck said...

Congratulations on everything in 2010!! Here's to another great year!!

Posh Peach said...

What a fabulous and exciting year you've had!! I'm so glad you had a great Christmas and New Year's. Cheers to all that awaits in 2010! Love you grandbig!!!
P.S. SO excited for C!!!!!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs