So even though I've been a horrible blogger recently, I did receive two awards from two fun blogs!
Ms. Attitude left me the Blog with Substance Award:
And The Young Southern Prep left me the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank you so much ladies, your blogs are super cute and I love reading them!
I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself...
1. I can't go to sleep at night until our kitchen is completely spotless. I wipe down all the counters and use my swiffer vacuum on our tile floors to get every last speck of dirt up. Yes, it's a problem and yes I do need help, but even my husband has learned to accept this crazy OCD behavior.
2. I have a very good sense of direction and rarely get lost. However, I do still have a GPS in my car at all times, just in case.
3. Even though I'm still 1.5 years away, the thought of turning 30 makes me sick to my stomach. I have a serious age issue and I cannot handle getting older. I'm pretty sure I'm going to take off the entire week of work leading up to my 30th birthday and not get out of bed.
4. My favorite time of day is when J and I take our puppy dog for a long morning walk together. Typically during the week this is 6:00am, which is a bit rough, but I still love spending time together catching up and talking.
5. My first car was a burgundy Volvo Sedan that I LOVED. That car has so many memories and I drove it from 16 until my senior year of college, until the headgasket blew and it died. I miss that car so much - I wish I still had it.
6. We are growing 4 tomato plants in our backyard and after months of waiting, we will finally be picking delicious red tomatoes this weekend. I'm so excited! Here's our tomatoes when they were still green:
7. I'm loving my new job more and more every day. Not only am I'm totally obsessed with my hours, the job itself is so much fun! I feel like I'm really getting into it and I'm so excited to start new projects and be successful.
Happy Almost Friday!