Sunday, January 23, 2011

6 month hiatus over?

Is anyone still reading this? Probably not. I really didn't mean to not write anything for 6 months, it just sort of happened. Life got super busy with my new job (that I've now been at for 8 months! craziness!), house projects (new roof! living/dining room completely decorated!) and trips (Florida for a wedding! West Virginia for our anniversary! OBX beach trip for New Years Eve!)

Anyways, I'm venturing back into blogging for 2011! I have a lot of catching up to do, but 2010 was a fabulous year and I'm sure 2011 will be even better. I can't believe we've been married for almost a year and a half - it's seriously flown by. And I'm not a newlywed anymore!!

So if anyone is still reading, welcome back. I will be back soon with updates and fun stuff. And I will be getting better at reading/commenting on other blogs as well!

12 comments:

MCW said...

I have been wondering where you were :) Welcome to 2011!

SkinnyMeg said...

Well, welcome back! Totally jealous of your trip to OBX, it's our fav vacay spot even though we are half a country away :)

KatiePerk said...

Hey lady! Hope all is well! Sounds like you have been busy!

Ally said...

I still read! I can't wait to hear about your updates.

Sherrie said...

Welcome back!

EmilyB said...

Yay!! Welcome back -- glad to hear the rest of 2010 was good -- can't wait to hear more :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! I was wondering if you were ever going to make it. :)

Annie said...

Glad you're back!!

Fill us in!

Alyssa said...

Glad to see you are back!!

Barefoot in the Park said...

welcome back!

Hilary said...

I'm still here! Welcome back!

Ashley said...

Welcome back! Isn't it crazy that we're no longer newlyweds?!?! Where does time go?

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs